- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics and related fields
- 2-5 years prior experience in business/marketing intelligence field analyzing to identify specific actionable opportunities and highlight potential growth areas and managing inventory turnover
- Strong analytical skills with business knowledge
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects
- Ability to build strong working relationship at all levels of the organization
- Proficient with tools/applications for statistical analysis, including MS office
- Contribute to build and implement the Business Intelligence Strategy, Goals and Initiatives with a focus on potential market opportunity, market penetration and customer valuation models.
- Responsible to perform strategic market analysis by integrating internal customer level data, external information and macro market
- Lead and manage market analysis and custom research projects
- Collaborate within market intelligence functions to ensure a consistent view of the market methodologies/source data review findings and share best practices, leverage research and participate as appropriate on any company wide research projects/initiatives/task force
- Collaborate with other cross-function ensure all data sources are leveraged for comprehensive analysis
- Monitor closely to consequences of deliverable, (develop process for tracking/measuring the impact of recommendations and develop solution for delivery of analysis/information to the stakeholder.